Wednesday, August 25, 2010

OH oh halfway there...

I'm en route to Hawaii and so far so good. I took a flight from Baltimore to Charlotte and then one to San Francisco. I have a three hour layover and then another 5 hour flight to Honolulu and lastly a puddle jumper to Hilo!
This is me being excited and feeling good after some nourishment of a breakfast burrito and a corona. It's past noon in Baltimore- so it's cool, right?


I can't believe this day is finally here! And I'm halfway through my journey! The last flight was really pleasant even though I was sitting next to a 6 month old baby. He was so freaking cute though and he held my finger/hand for most of the flight. And on the other side of me was this cool girl who goes to Wellesly who had this crazy red outfit on. And I saw the great unconformity in the grand canyon!

I'm going to need to get better and making these posts more coherent...

No comments:

Post a Comment