Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Commitment

I'll be leaving Baltimore in about 5 hours to go the airport and journey to Hawaii.
I have been waiting for this moment for months and I could not be more excited about all of the upcoming possibilities.
I'll be taking four planes to get there and the trip should take about 19 hours. I'm hoping for the best of travel karma and an easy voyage. It really does feel like  voyage- I've packed fairly minimally and am excited to travel with my life on my back.
I've decided to keep a blog of my adventures in order to elucidate my adventures and experiences to friends and family.
However, I'm a bit nervous since I've never been really good at keeping up with this sort of thing. But- I'm going to give it a try and join the ranks of 20 somethings everywhere who chronicle their everyday lives on the interweb.


my bags are packed and I'm ready to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment